Monday, May 9, 2011

Off to Toronto!

Tomorrow morning (at 5:30am!) we're heading to Calgary airport to catch our flight to Toronto for my good friend Allyssa's wedding! I've been looking forward to this for soooo long... but tonight I'm feeling a little sad.  I thought it would be such a welcome break, but it turns out I'm pretty attached to these little cutie pies (go figure, hey?).  I'm sure it'll be fine once we're on our way... I can't wait to relax with friends and especially to give Griffin my undivided attention!  We dropped the babies off at my mom and dad's house tonight where they'll be staying for the next 5 days (THANK YOU mom, dad, and Auntie Linda for taking care of them for us - I know they're in good hands!).  It was tough to say goodbye... can you blame me?  Look at these sweet little faces!  I took this picture this morning.  I went into their room at 7am cause Sunny was crying and when I looked around the room I realized all three of them were awake and ready to eat... I usually get lucky and atleast one of them will sleep in longer so I don't have to attempt to breastfeed and bottlefeed all three!  We managed though... and I had three happy babies afterwards :)

1 comment:

  1. super cute picture of the three little ones. Have fun on you little getaway!

    ReplyDelete