Sunday, July 3, 2011

Best Friends

A few days ago my mom and I took the babies to Swift Current to visit our life-long friends, the Audettes!  We grew up with Shauna, Aimee, and Jason and it's so hard to believe that we have children of our own now... better yet, they're all very close in age and I'm sure they will be the best of friends!  Shauna also has Talyah who is 20 months old and already great friends with Griff.
Here's a shot of all the babies (left to right: Sunny, Saylor (3 weeks), Gibsyn, Jasper (2.5 months), and Fletcher):

 The boys:

The girls:

Talyah and Sunny... I have a feeling these two could be trouble ;)


 And one cute shot of my little man... last night he said to me, "I very like you mommy".
I very like you too, Griffin!!! 


1 comment:

  1. hahaha, that is SO cute! I can't wait until the fellas start talking more!

    ReplyDelete