Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Looking for Pledges

On October 8th, the babies and I (and our big stroller!) are registered to run/walk in "The Water Run 2011".  My friend Mallory asked me to join her and her 4 month old triplets in the race.  The EIGHT of us should be quite the sight!  Sooooooo.... I'm currently collecting donations... the money will be used to bring clean water to the Turkana people of Northern Kenya.  For more information, you can visit http://www.thewaterrun.ca/   If you are interested in donating, please let me know (either comment here, or message me on facebook, send me an email, give me a call... whatever's easiest!) 

Last time I visited Mallory, we tried to snap a picture of all 6 babies, but of course, one of them was sleeping.  She has two boys and a girl, so we should have some fun playdates in our future with three girls and three boys!  Here's a pic of 5 of them...

Gibsyn, Sunny, Fletcher, Tatum, Hudson (missing from photo: sleepy head Nixon)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment