Friday, August 31, 2012

My Mom

I've been debating sharing this video I put together for my mom's birthday (which was a few weeks ago).  Partially because it's not perfect/complete cause I kinda ran out of time... and partially cause I thought maybe it was too private to share.  But then I feel so passionate about the stuff I put in this video that I think it should be shared - my mom (and my dad too!) play such a huge role in my life.  And I want nothing more than all this love and life's lessons to be shared, passed along, and hopefully remembered for all time. 

So enjoy... and Happy Birthday again to you, mom!



4 comments:

  1. AWESOME! It brought happy tears to my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm bawling...Thanks for sharing Christa. Your mom really is an amazing person and she's raised amazing girls! (Of course with the help of her devoted and loving husband!) I'm so grateful to have had your family as a huge part of my life. Love you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! I'm so glad I could convey some of the emotion I tried to put into it! Love you too Marina!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was amazing christa ! Shirls and I just watched it!

    ReplyDelete