Saturday, September 8, 2012

Berries and Soo-soo's

Here are a couple shots of the little ones picking berries off the tree in our backyard... don't worry, they don't eat them, they just pick 'em and squish 'em and throw 'em on the ground.  Oh the joys of being 1!





Last weekend I finally got my "craft room" slash Fletcher's bedroom somewhat organized since we moved in.  The babies thought it was a whole new room when I was done and had a blast playing in Fletcher's bed.  I turned around and caught them all sucking on soothers.  Funny sight, cause Fletcher is the only one who actually uses one.


Griffin has returned to preschool this week and also started swimming lessons again.  However, my camera battery died on that very important first day of school so all I have is a blurry pic on my phone.  :(
I'm hoping to have a do-over next week and get some good shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment