Thursday, September 13, 2012

First Day of School... kind of

The other day after making Griffin try the Potato Cauliflower and Pea Curry I made, I asked him what he thought of it.  He replied "It was, uh, interesting... but uh, anyways, thank you for supper mommy." And quickly took his plate to the dishwasher. This kid has a way with words I tell you!

Ok, I have to be honest now... I was going to post the following photo and pretend that it was a shot of Griffin on his way to school.  But I can't do it! I can't tell a lie! I forgot to get out the camera AGAIN this week for preschool, so I made Griffin put his backpack back on today and pretend he was going to school. (oh am I ever a lame-o!!!)  The funny thing was that he got right into my little white lie.  He says, "ok well then lets pretend it was my treasure time today and I brought this truck with me for it".  Hahaha, you can't see the truck in this pic, but it was there in his other hand.  Anyways, so ya, this is what he would have looked like if I had taken a picture of him going to school.  Handsome, isn't he?



And as for this picture... how could I not share?? Daddy styled his beautiful red locks with our favourite appliance - the hand vac!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment