Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wrist Shot

I have some photos to share that really make it feel like winter is on its way.  We had a brief snowfall that was gone as quick as it came.  Griff started hockey this past weekend (his very first year!).  And Fletcher fractured his wrist.  Perhaps not winter related, but something that needed to be shared.  Don't worry, he has no idea he even has a cast on... you'd think he would since it smells pretty bad already.  At some point last weekend he was running (the kid never walks) and fell onto his hands. This happens several times a day so please don't judge me when I tell you I have no idea when exactly he broke his wrist.  Just know that it was his own bodyweight that did it (no terrible falling at the playground or down the stairs incidents!).


I can't tell you how proud I am of this little guy! Doesn't he look like a pro?!
                                              


Giant snowflakes!


"CHEESE!"



No comments:

Post a Comment