Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Choo Choo!

I bought these "Hold on Handles" for the babies thinking it'd help me get them in and out of the car with a bit more control... however, holding onto the handle is optional I guess, so of course it doesn't offer me much more control.  I have always disliked the harness/leash things some people put on their toddlers... although now I am beginning to understand the appeal.  Oh well, the handles make for a great game of choo choo train... and I am sure I can make them hold onto them eventually... like maybe by age 8 ;)


On another note, I had my blood donor appointment last week and was very disappointed to find out I didn't quite meet donor stature requirements.  I'm hoping maybe I can inspire others to donate though... it's actually a very easy thing to do! Visit blood.ca, create an online account, and from there you can view all the upcoming clinics in your city and book your appointment on the spot.  So simple!  

No comments:

Post a Comment