Thursday, November 22, 2012

Christmas is coming!

With our recent snowfall I'm really getting in the mood for Christmas!  We just finished doing our outdoor lights and I can't wait for it to get dark so we can see them! I took a couple shots of the kids last night while we were laying out the lights.  Every time they see lights they all say "Whoa!! Wow!!".  It's so so cute.  I can hardly wait for Christmas.


"Show me your cute face"




In the spirit of Christmas, I wanted to share a couple raffle draws with you that a friend of mine has organized.  I had donated some handmade headbands to the gift basket she is raffling off and I thought I should share her story in case any of you were interested in tickets.  In September, her cousin passed away very suddenly.She left behind an 11 month old daughter, Preston, who just a few months earlier was discovered to be completely deaf and in need of cochlear implants.  All proceeds from the draws will go towards helping Preston hear.  You can send an email money transfer to kristawilde@hotmail.com and she can email you back your ticket numbers, or you can buy them at Child's Play & Latte here in town.  OR, if you're more comfortable, contact me and I can arrange to get tickets on your behalf.  





No comments:

Post a Comment