Thursday, February 7, 2013

on the Bright Side

Well it's been quite a week. One child with a throat infection, another with pnemonia, a trip to the E.R., and a lot of nights with not so much sleep... I'm beat! I'm looking for the bright moments though... and here's what I found:

It's blurry cause I took it with my phone... here's Gibby trying to comfort Sunny while she had her nebulizer. (I didn't take a picture of the fight that ensued once Fletcher decided he also wanted to "comfort" to Sunny.)

Griffin brought this picture home from preschool today.  Its the first one he's drawn of our whole family. My heart fills with love and pride whenever I look at it. And "the hearts are because I love you, mommy".

Here's hoping everyone gets better quick and we all get some sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment