Monday, June 3, 2013

Weekend Away

This past weekend we attended our good friends, Jade and Jason's wedding.  It was so wonderful out in Cypress Hills... and it was kid-free so Troy and I thoroughly enjoyed our little mini-holiday! I was privileged to be co-MC for the event and everything went very smoothly... such a beautiful wedding and such a deserving, wonderful pair! It was a bit of a Shaunavon High School reunion as lots of old friends were in attendance... here's the best shot I got of the Shaunee girls!


My parents had the kids for the weekend and I imagine they are now enjoying relaxing in the peace and quiet of their own home.  They kept the kids very busy with trips to the parks and local fair.  Here's a few shots my mom took of the kids at Griffin's preschool spring concert...


I feel so lucky to have my parent's help.  Not too many people could handle my little herd... and my mom always makes it look easy.  She took them all to Griff's concert by herself and even took photos and videos for me since I missed out!


No comments:

Post a Comment