Sunday, November 3, 2013

Family Photo

Griffin needed to bring a recent family photo for a school project the other day.  I figured it was a good opportunity to take a new one of the fam.  The plants in our backyard were really pretty colours so I set up a blanket back there and started taking a few shots of the kids.  I was trying to get them warmed up for the family shot while Troy got home from work and showered.  I thought we could practice smiling and looking at the camera.  These are some of the shots I got... and I was really doubting we'd ever get a good family one!

 Ok, everyone look at the camera!

Ok, look at the camera and show me your happy smiles!!

I SAID, look at the camera and show me your happy smiles!!!  
(I have never seen those faces on the girls before!)

After several of the above examples, I got this one :)


And then, a miraculous shot! This was take #1 with the self-timer. 

My conclusion: my kids dislike when a camera has a person behind it.  Self timer is the way to go!



No comments:

Post a Comment