Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween 2013

I don't work Thursday afternoons so I was lucky to be able to attend Griffin's kindergarten Halloween party.  It was pretty cute to see! 

He was some sort of Power Ranger robot mega-something-or-other... I'm not sure he even knew the correct name - but he thought it was pretty cool.  I can't seem to convince him to let me make his costumes anymore, but I'll try again next year.  All he wants to be is a store-bought superhero these days!

They had a little school dance for the K to grade 2's.  Griffin and his friend Mason were the most serious "chicken dancers" I've ever seen!

Class photo. 



And the little guys were clowns this year.  Inspired by their goofy personalities and the shoes I ordered online that were waaaaay too big and looked like "clown shoes".

No one suited his costume more than this guy!

Sunny once again decided she didn't need a nap that day.  As you can tell, her mood was slightly affected (she started crying the minute I finished her makeup)


 Gibby was my only clown with makeup still on after trick or treating.  She was very careful to stay in character :)

Clownin' around. Don't worry, Sunny cheered up the minute the first treat went into her bag ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment