Sunday, March 23, 2014

Lately...

We've been doing stuff (despite the lack of posts on our blog). So I thought I'd do a little catch up. I really should get out of the habit of always using my phone for photos... I need to pull out my big canon and get some good shots. Another thing to add to my to do list I suppose. 

We keep getting these beautiful spring days in between snowy winter ones. Just enough to remind the kids how much fun bike riding and warmer weather is. 

My parents saved this big foam packing block for the kids since it conveniently had 4 kid holders. They had fun decorating it. And I had fun sending them out to the front lawn and watching four small people fight over which direction to walk.

We took a much needed, late-winter-mini-vacation to see griffin's #1 destination pick- the Royal Tyrell Museum. It was pretty neat and griff inspired the little ones to be very enthusiastic about all the Dino's!

The kids all started swimming lessons... It's a first for the little ones since at age 3, they no longer require a one-to-one parent to child ratio. We get to sit and watch and it's soooo nice!

Until next time...  




No comments:

Post a Comment