Saturday, April 5, 2014

Sports Stars

As the kids get older, I'm really enjoying watching them participate in some sports activities. Until now, sports + me would never be in the same sentence. I'm in awe that any child of mine could do something that requires a bit of athleticism.  I suppose they can thank their dad for these qualities. 
Whether they can catch a ball or not, score a goal/basket/touchdown or whatever else it may be called - my heart is so full of pride watching them try these things.  

The girls ready for their little ballet show. (This is such a dream for me to have two little girls in ballet!)

Griffin's first hockey tourney. That's him on the left. He played with a shaunavon team - and it was incredible their talent and sportsmanship. Such a positive experience!

They gave him an honorary shaunavon badgers hat - he was a very proud kid!

Baseball is starting in a few weeks- everyone has been practicing catching. Except mommy... They ask me to cheer them on while daddy does the throwing ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment