Thursday, November 3, 2011

BARF-O-WEEN

You can probably tell by the title what kind of a Halloween I had this year.  I woke up in the middle of the night with an awful stomach flu that lasted much longer than seemed fair.  I was soooo excited to take the kids out for Halloween - they had the cutest costumes to show off!!  So I dragged myself out of bed that afternoon, snapped a few photos, stopped at a few houses, then passed out in my bed, fully clothed, at 7pm.  Don't worry, I was lucky enough to have Natalie, Tara, Krista, and Troy to care for the kids that day.  All of whom eventually experienced the same nastly flu (along with their families).  I feel terrible for spreading it around :(   We are just starting to feel normal again!

So, the pictures aren't great, but I'm glad I got some.  Now I'm thinking I could probably get them to squeeze into these costumes next year too... it'd probably be even cuter when they can walk around in them!

Here's my little cowboy and his baby farm animals....


Sunny the moo cow, Gibby the lil piggy, and Fletcher the fluffy duck






And in their outfits from Auntie Krista... I love these little skirts with tights... wish there was another occasion they could wear them for!




1 comment:

  1. for sure the same costume! Such a cute idea with the farmer and his animals! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete