Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Stars

A while ago we were asked to submit a Christmas themed photo of our kids to be featured on the cover of a quarterly magazine that comes out with the local newspaper.  I was so excited to finally see the end result yesterday!  I feel so overwhelmingly blessed to have such beautiful, healthy children!  I scanned a copy of the magazine to share:
 left to right: Fletcher, Sunny, Griffin, Gibsyn... Fletcher and Sunny were actually on the back cover - I guess its tough to fit 4 kids on the front!



They also wrote up an article about our family.  My interview with the journalist was very casual and conversational... I thought we were just chatting and that he would ask me some formal questions at some point.  Turns out our "chat" was the interview and so I feel like my quotes are maybe not as informational slash intelligent as I would have liked to sound... haha, then again, I guess that is a more realistic interview! I'm just a regular mom who has had far too many brain cells sucked up by far too many umbilical cords.


No comments:

Post a Comment