Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What do you mean it's NOVEMBER already??!

I've been saying, "I can't believe it's <insert month here> already?!!" ever since I had the babies back in January.  This year has gone by faster than any other... I was looking at these pictures that I took yesterday and I just can't get over these big kids I live with!  They are growing up so quickly and although I often find myself thinking, "oh, if only they could walk, we'd be able to do more things", or "if only they'd cut out their morning nap, maybe we could get out more" and so on, and so on.  But then I look at these pictures and think where are my tiny little babies??! Before I know it, they'll all be in school and I'll be missing baby cuddles.  Another tough thing about triplets... you get baby overload for a year and then suddenly, all your kids are grown up all at once! 

I am quite certain that December will be here before I know it.... better get started on Christmas!!!


Gibs, Fletcher, Sunny - practicing standing!

 I just love how they all look so different... different features, sizes, PERSONALITIES!
The girls really like cuddling their teddy bears... well, Sunny likes to scream into her bear's fur, but I think that's her cuddling... haha! 



Couple of cuties - Griffin showing his buddy Beau how to play word games on my iPhone. 


2 comments:

  1. time flies for a normal person, and it flies at lightyear speed for a momma of triplets (we are not normal people anymore :)). Your kiddos are looking so grown up already! And you are 100% right about going from overload, straight into withdrawls! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my they are growing so fast !! Hopefully see you guys at xmas

    ReplyDelete