Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Cheers... and breathe!

I know its been far too long since I posted last.  Trust me though, it has been much crazier than normal around here.



One week ago today we put our house on the market.  4 days later we sold our house.  And two days after that we found our dream family home (it's in a cul de sac and everything!).  Tonight, our offer was accepted on the new house and we celebrated with champagne (thanks mom and dad!).  We are thankful things went so quickly and worked out well in the end, but boy oh boy was it stressful.  We ended up in a bidding war over the new place but thanks to our realtor and a sneaky picture of our beautiful kids in with the offer, we won!  Note: having triplets is no picnic, but pulling the "triplet card" can really make things happen!


I suppose I'm sharing this a tad prematurely as there are a couple conditions on the offer still... but I'm just so excited... our new place is 2200 sqft (double what we have now).  I can hardly wait to see my family in here.

2 comments:

  1. Look awesome! And I LOVE the bball hoop out front. When Kail has her baby I am going to come down to meet him so we will have to squeeze a visit in there somewhere!

    ReplyDelete