Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Handsome Little Red-Haired Boy

This actually happened a few weeks ago, but I wanted to make sure I got a post up for it.  This is Fletcher's first hair cut... done by his Auntie Krista.  I finally caved (to Troy) and let Krista cut off the long wisps growing behind his ears and all the long random strands on top. 

When I was little, my mom used to call me her "pretty little red-haired girl".  It always made me feel so special and I hoped I'd have a pretty little red-haired girl of my own one day!  Well, Sunny has a mess of blonde hair and Gibby is still pretty bald (although it looks like it may come in red!)... for now, I have a very handsome little red-haired BOY :)

His hair cut happened right at bed time, so he was a bit tired and confused...

No comments:

Post a Comment