Monday, July 9, 2012

Our BIG TRIP

Last summer Troy and I were feeling a little depressed that we were so home-bound with all our little babies... so we booked a lake-front cabin down in Sandpoint Idaho for the next summer so that we had something to look forward to.  Well, we just returned home this past saturday night from our week long vacation and it was soooo much fun!  We went with a great group of friends and the kids were superstar travellers.  Thanks goodness!  I may have had an issue with map reading and added an additional THREE hours to our 8 hour trip... we left at 9am and arrived at the cabin at 9pm... and the kids only slept for one hour of that entire trip.  Pretty amazing that nobody lost their mind... well, maybe Daddy did a tiny bit lol!  I have this one shot of Natalie and I and all the kids, but unfortunately my camera is having some issues so I really don't have any good pictures.  I'm hoping Candice and Tara will share some of their's with me!


Thanks guys for braving a trip with us and all our kids... we're so lucky to have patient, loving friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment