Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sandbox Fun

I feel like it's been busier than usual around here lately.  I also feel like the kids are fighting, whining, and crying more lately.  I will chalk it up to some molars/eye teeth arriving and possibly some hormonal imbalance on my part... oh and did I mention we are preparing for a camping trip this weekend?  Ya, maybe I'm nervous about sharing a tent with my family?! That should be an interesting post next week.

Anyways, here's a little idea of how the week has gone.  Do you see Fletcher's scalp??  Yep, that's sand.  A whole lotta sand!  Griffin poured a bunch on his head cause "he liked it, mommy".  And Fletcher being the big sweaty guy that he is, the sand kinda melted to his scalp or something cause it was really tough to get out!



No comments:

Post a Comment