Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Intros...

This past weekend the babies got to meet some very important people!  My good friend Allyssa came down from Toronto for her bridal shower/stagette and got to meet the babies for the very first time... she did a great job as nanny for the night (the babies all slept 8:30-7:30!).  I can't wait to stand up for her at her wedding in May in Toronto... I miss you already Allyssa!  Here she is looking after two at once:


Also at Allyssa's shower/stagette, were long time friends Donell and Sharon... we had such a good time that night (thanks to my family for taking care of Gibsyn, Fletcher and Griffin)!

My grandparents came to Medicine Hat for Easter and got to meet the babies for the first time as well... I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you guys more... the babies kept me busy that afternoon!



We also stopped in at the Shaunavon nursing home to introduce the babies to Troy's grandpa Ted... he's 102 years old and still sharp as a tack!


No comments:

Post a Comment