Monday, January 14, 2013

Craft Time

We pulled out the paints the other day to work on a craft for the little kids' birthday party that is coming up this weekend.  They love to paint, and actually were a bit less messy this time around.  Gulp... I guess they are maturing.  The little guys will be 2 this weekend and I'll be heading back to work next week. I am feeling pretty overwhelmed at the moment... my babies are officially not babies any more, I don't get to take Griff to preschoool any more, I don't get to stay home all the time any more.... hey... wait a minute... after a long day listening to whining/screaming/crying maybe not staying at home all the time isn't all bad.  Maybe my nice quiet office isn't gonna be so bad... hmmmm.... it is definitely bittersweet!  





No comments:

Post a Comment