Thursday, January 3, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

The holidays have been busy, awesome, full of wonderful people we love, and lots and lots of FUN! I wanted to share a few snapshots since I haven't had much time to post lately.  We've been enjoying the company of lots of friends and family... just the way the holidays should be!

Grandma & Papa Aadland with all their grandchildren!

The girls in their beautiful christmas dresses my mom made

Every christmas my mom takes a pic of my sisters and I (her 3 "joys")... we included Gibby since she also shares the Joy middle name! She just laid there like a little ragdoll... such a funny girly!

I love this picture of Griffin.  I can still see a glimpse of baby face in it.

Miss Sunny looking very pretty... minus the perma-chocolate-stache

Gibby filled her stroller from Santa with all her stocking goodies

Christmas morning in front of the fire

Fletcher is overwhelmed with excitement... lol!

Gibby feeding her baby :)

Checking out the Park Meadows lights

PJ party on New Year's Eve with Auntie Tara <3

A visit from the Cuthberts!  Love you guys!

Aadland and Cuthbert kids

A special visit from my good friends Sara, Allyssa and Trevor and their precious new baby girl Miss Lydia. Such a beautiful little red-haired girl! I sooooo wish they didn't live way far away in Toronto!

If you visit our house, you gotta be prepared to hold atleast two kids!

All the kids loved little Liddy

Not sure if Liddy loves them back yet ;)

Now back to the regular routine... in two weeks the "babies" will be 2.  And a few days after that I'll be returning to work part-time.  I think we're in for another fun-filled/interesting/busy year!

No comments:

Post a Comment