Monday, January 31, 2011

40 Little Toes

40 toes.... wow!

Last night we packed up ALL the kids into the mini-van for the first time and headed out to mom and dad's for a nice steak dinner to celebrate my dad's birthday.  We were only 45 mins late... hahaha... I'm sure we'll learn how to be on time eventually!  The babies all wore the little outfits that Auntie Tara and Uncle Zeke bought them... sooooo cute! You can also see the "wubba nubs" I had bought them back in November - they're little pacifiers attached to a little stuffed animal. They all LOVE these things and I'd highly recommend them!  They seem to be much easier for them to keep in their mouths than regular soothers.  Fletcher has a monkey, Sunny a giraffe, and Gibsyn an elephant:


I tried to get some shots of their cute outfits, but of course Fletcher was being emotional and Troy made me stop pestering him ;)


And then Gibsyn got fed up too... little miss Sunny sat in that spot and waited through Fletcher and Gibsyn's diaper changes without making a peep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment