Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tomorrow's the BIG DAY!!

It's getting kinda late considering we have to be at the hospital tomorrow by 6am, so I'll make this post short! Today was a pretty busy day for me (considering I've done a whole lot of nothing this past month!).  My mom took me first thing this morning to get my pre-admission blood work done and then we headed over to the skating rink to take Griffin for a skate.  It's been quite a while since I've seen him skate since the benches at the rink are pretty uncomfortable, but I figured I could endure it for this one last day of pregnancy!  Troy's mom and sister also met us there to watch the little guy cruise around... he was pretty impressive, I must say!  After that we ran a few errands, headed home for lunch and then spent the afternoon visiting with friends.  Our good friends Kevin, Sara, Barry, Shirley, Tara, Jade, and Katie all stopped by and I was so happy to have visitors to take my mind off all the craziness that's about to happen tomorrow!  Here's a picture of everyone... and wow was I ever shocked at how big my tummy looks in pictures... I guess I kind of got used to looking at it from the top down!

And one last belly shot...


p.s.  Thank you TARA (and baby Avary) for staying at my house until Troy got home from work tonight so that I wouldn't be alone.  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Great Tummy, and sounds like the perfect way to spend your last day pre-mama of triplets!!!

    ReplyDelete