Saturday, January 22, 2011

Three Little Angels

Born Wednesday, January 19th at 8:18am - Miss Gibsyn Joy - weighing 5lbs 6 oz.  And born at 8:19am - Miss Sunny Lou - weighing 4lbs 9oz... and finally, also at 8:19 - Mr Fletcher Troy - weighing 5lbs 6oz! What an amazing experience.  I think it all finally started sinking in when I was wheeled into the operating room and saw three baby cots all labelled A, B, and C.  Then before we knew it, they were all here... and all so incredibly beautiful and healthy!  It's been so neat to see how different each of them look and to start learning their little personalities!
It looks like we're all being discharged from the hospital tomorrow!  I'm sooooo amazed that we get to take all three of our babies home with us!  We had fully expected for them to spend some time in the NICU and so hadn't even installed the carseats yet since we assumed we wouldn't need them for a few weeks.  Although Fletcher did spend the first two nights in the NICU with a bit of fluid in his lungs, he quickly recovered and was moved into our room with the rest of us.  This has been quite the experience so far.... and I have no idea how it's all going to work when we get home, but hey, we have been so blessed that I feel like everything will just work out.  I'm pretty tired and need to get some rest before the next feeding, but I'll leave you with a little picture of our 4 (yes FOUR) children!  WOW, I don't think I'll ever get used to saying that!

3 comments:

  1. Home already?? These are miracle babies for sure. You must feel so happy to have such healthy babies! Congrats again Aadlands...you are now the parents of 4 kids!!! ahhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO exciting! The picture of your FOUR kiddos is adorable...and I am sure that there are going to be MANY more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Melts my heart. Griffin looks so happy to finally have his siblings here. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete